NIO's energy replenishment system is supported by a large number of technologies, and NIO Power has obtained and is applying for more than 1,400 patents, according to Shen Fei, vice president of NIO Power.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. Never miss a thing on China's EV industry.
- NIO puts 35 new battery swap and charging stations into operation Jul 31, 2021
- XPeng officially launches Wuhan project, where it will build its first global platform Jul 31, 2021
- Mini EV's new challenger launched, priced from RMB 39,800 Jul 31, 2021
- NIO, Li Auto named to Top 20 list of Chinese carmakers Jul 30, 2021
- 2022 Porsche Taycan launched in China, priced from about $138,000 Jul 30, 2021