ReviewBYD Seal review: Is it the real Tesla Model 3 killer?
The BYD Seal breaks the brand mould, from simple good value EVs to good-value, great-driving, great-styled EVs. ...
ReviewOwner's review of NIO ET7: It's good-looking, and quick!
It's not perfect. But then which car is? There are trade-offs that have to be made. ...
ReviewLi Auto Li L8 review: Will downsizing a flagship to different price point work?
The Li L8 has pretty much done what the Li L9 did at a slightly lower price point. ...
ReviewZeekr 001 review: Probably the best overall EV package under $45K in China
The base model of the Zeekr 001 might not lead in any one category, but as a package, for its price, it's bloody hard to beat. ...
ReviewXPeng G9 review: A sporty SUV with loads of space, only thing left is pricing
XPeng claims it's the best SUV under 500,000rmb (~$73K) pitting it against the likes of the NIO ES7 & Li Auto L9. ...
- Li Auto CEO teases new 'non-SUV' model Li L5 Jan 30, 2023
- BYD's Q4 net profit expected to be 10 times higher than year-ago quarter Jan 30, 2023
- Deutsche Bank on China EV market: Jan looking soft as expected Jan 30, 2023
- Chery sends 24,000 vehicles to 11 countries during Chinese New Year holiday Jan 30, 2023
- XPeng's flying car arm gets conditional flight permit in China Jan 30, 2023